Tamlite Lighting can offer career opportunities in many different fields.
We are always delighted to receive expressions of interest. For the current opportunities and any other general enquiries please complete the form opposite.
Location: Sales Centre, Redditch
This is an important role that supports the business in a wide range of data duties, from managing the product and CRM databases, to analysis of sales and web analytics. Updating and maintaining accurate product data is key, however the role is also responsible for turning data into information and insight. Maintenance of Data Governance Standards and collaboration with multiple departments across the business, in particular Technical and production is vital. This role acts as the conduit between the business and Sales & Marketing to ensure data is updated and accurate.
- Ensure data is validated and accurately entered into bespoke databases, (IMS/STEP/WEB) in a timely manner whilst maintaining integrity of data.
- Develop and maintain price file across different platforms including excel, IMS and Luckins.
- Responsible for data governance ensuring compliance with agreed data standards.
- Keeping CRM data updated and segmented adhering to GDPR rules for eMarketing activity.
- Website analytics – track, report, and review stats, working with Marcomms to enhance SEO
- Capture customer & sales feedback, analysis, and present findings.
- Produce market and competitor reports
- Product analysis and reporting
- Log and pursuit notables flagged for Case Study inc. booking photography and gaining customer permissions.
- Maintain record/log of all marketing collateral, monitor to ensure stocks do not run out. Support the sales and marketing team with printed literature and giveaways for customer visits, trade events and exhibitions.
- Work with the Design & Marcoms to deliver effective product launch and marketing campaigns
- Work with Sales to support with quotations and customer queries.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Database management experience
- Understanding of database structure principles
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools, spreadsheets and data programs
- High degree of Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with CRM and CMS
- Data governance experience desirable
- 2 years’ experience in similar role / excel
- Data entry experience preferably on product management systems e.g. MISOS, STEP, MySQL
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Strong organisational and collaborative skills, must be comfortable working with internal cross-functional teams as well as external customers and serve as a “connector” of information
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines plan ahead and consider potential challenges a must
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Able to work at pace with no loss of accuracy
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as an effective team member within the Marketing Department
- Ability to communicate database limitations
- Resolves/escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Attention to detail
Tamlite Lighting have a few vacancies across the United Kingdom in a variety of internal and external sales roles. If you are interested in a position please submit your CV via the form and one of our Sales Managers will be in touch.