Tamlite Lighting can offer career opportunities in many different fields.
We are always delighted to receive expressions of interest. For the current opportunities and any other general enquiries please complete the form opposite.
Location: Sales Centre, Redditch
Producing innovative and creative work, at pace and to an exacting standard that gets results across a broad range of channels. Bring new ideas and concepts to work as part of a team responsible for creating visual designs that effectively communicate concepts and brand identity.
- To take a brief and present outstanding concepts for consideration
- Take the lead and set a high standard when it comes to on project execution, design approach
- Designing digital assets across the marketing spectrum including Google ads, social media, website graphics and more...
- To develop at pace and on point, creative concepts that bring to life a brief using multi-channel approach
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Proactivity look at new approaches to marketing collateral (design and method) and present ideas
- Create company presentations/training manuals that are professional, engaging and persuasive
- Responsible for brand guidelines and assets, as well as version control and overall compliance to the office naming and filing hierarchy
- Maintaining department high standards by proofreading all work and managing a sign off procedure to ensure only accurate and high-quality work is released
- Analyse and investigate price for print projects, review quotations to ensure most cost-effective solution
- Liaise with internal clients in the production of design work, progressing projects in a timely manner from initial concept to completed finished product.
- Prepare production-ready artwork for all types of print and digital design work, ensuring high standards are maintained and communicating regular progress updates
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Degree in a design related subject
- 3-5 years’ previous experience as part of a design team
- Extensive knowledge and proven ability within the Adobe Creative Suite which includes Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to build relationships and motivate others
- Ability to research market trends and competitors marketing activity
- Work with minimal supervision as an effective team member within the Marketing Department.
- Able to understand department procedures, brand, photography and corporate guidelines
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to cope with several projects, hitting deadlines and budget
- Able to work at pace with no loss of accuracy
- Experience in the Microsoft package: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to communicate artwork / print / photography limitations to non-designer co-workers
- Resolves/escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
Tamlite Lighting have a few vacancies across the United Kingdom in a variety of internal and external sales roles. If you are interested in a position please submit your CV via the form and one of our Sales Managers will be in touch.