Tamlite Lighting can offer career opportunities in many different fields.
We are always delighted to receive expressions of interest. For the current opportunities and any other general enquiries please complete the form opposite.
Marketing Communications Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Communications Executive to join one of the UK’s largest lighting manufacturers. The role is fully based in our Redditch office, with occasional UK travel (once current restrictions are lifted).
Are you a motivated and organised individual seeking a challenging opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create relevant and timely marketing content? If you are looking for a change or just starting out and have a hardworking and passionate outlook, we are looking for you.
Key responsibilities of the role include
- Managing external communications such as press releases, blog posts and newsletters
- Able to develop and manage social media content including LinkedIn
- Stay up to date with industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices
- Develop related content for multiple marketing platforms, such as websites, email/mailshots, videos & brochures
- Produce (write/edit) well-researched content for publication online and in print - case studies, training aids, company initiatives
- Produce internal and external communication content & manage delivery
- Handling reactive and proactive media relations
- Enthusiastic and creative
For this role the successful candidate will be/have
- High attention to detail / proof reading
- Able to work to high standards, proactively and with minimal supervision
- Experience/skills in social media marketing
- Experience of website content management
- Experience of CMS, WordPress CMS, Campaign Monitor
- Experience of Photoshop or relevant design packages
- Experience of MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with key internal contacts
- Knowledge of the lighting sector ideal but not essential
What we’d like to offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday (rising to 25 days) + bank holidays
- Superb career opportunities within the company
How To Apply
Apply to us directly NOW by providing a brief covering note with your current salary and uploading your CV.
Strictly no agencies please.
- Public Relations
Tamlite Lighting have a few vacancies across the United Kingdom in a variety of internal and external sales roles. If you are interested in a position please submit your CV via the form and one of our Sales Managers will be in touch.